Fan Page Danaya

The end of another chapter in the life of RLC but for me Dayana you've been the best there has ever been. You've had me in despair watching some of your arrivals back after the all nighters and trying to ignore many of the more derogatory posts made about your speculated activities outside of the apartment. But to crown it all, your beauty, cheeky grin and facial expressions have won over every time. It is difficult being on this side of the screen seeing how you have been manipulated by others even without understanding your language but I hope you can be strong, be yourself and find whatever it is that is missing from your life.  Thank you for sharing the past 3 months of your life with us and I wish you all the happiness life can bring to you in the future  :rolleyes:

I will miss the mornings when Danaya walked around topless. Her luscious breasts made my day. Such lovely expressions on her face. the pouty lips and the rolling of her large pretty eyes. Her dark black hair draping down on her body. The site just won't be the same.

I will miss the mornings when Danaya walked around topless. Her luscious breasts made my day. Such lovely expressions on her face. the pouty lips and the rolling of her large pretty eyes. Her dark black hair draping down on her body. The site just won't be the same.

I wonder why RLC doesn't sign long term contracts with the tenants like the case of

L & P - M & S - A & D?? 

It is too bad that we admire a certain tenant (girl) and we use to see and like her daily life then we get shocked to see her leaving..

I wonder why RLC doesn't sign long term contracts with the tenants like the case of

L & P - M & S - A & D?? 

It is too bad that we admire a certain tenant (girl) and we use to see and like her daily life then we get shocked to see her leaving..

.. in that case they need to be registered and not all visitors want that... need to pay taxes, etc etc etc