Fan Page Danaya

Hi Landais,

The New Year video is delicious.   I agree.   I'd love it if Anna and Irma came back.  

I loved Ilona and so did all the girls she shared with.   She stayed playful and full of fun and lovely to look at for all 90 days she was there.  

But really I want to defend Aida.   She did not want to leave.   Right up to the end she tried.   I understand why you might say 'useless', but the quality of naïve helplessness endeared her to me.  

I would much rather be looking at Aida in that bed now than Vika and the bearded wonder.   

If Aida had been left alone with Danaya after Adele left love might have blossomed, or at least love-making..  

If Aida was alone now with Elisa they'd be drunk as skunks dancing naked in the living room.

Nora - if you're reading this, give Aida another chance.   Your judgement about her was right.

Hi Landais,

The New Year video is delicious.   I agree.   I'd love it if Anna and Irma came back.  

I loved Ilona and so did all the girls she shared with.   She stayed playful and full of fun and lovely to look at for all 90 days she was there.  

But really I want to defend Aida.   She did not want to leave.   Right up to the end she tried.   I understand why you might say 'useless', but the quality of naïve helplessness endeared her to me.  

I would much rather be looking at Aida in that bed now than Vika and the bearded wonder.   

If Aida had been left alone with Danaya after Adele left love might have blossomed, or at least love-making..  

If Aida was alone now with Elisa they'd be drunk as skunks dancing naked in the living room.

Nora - if you're reading this, give Aida another chance.   Your judgement about her was right.

Hi Iloner,Could you direct me to the New Year Video please

Too bad that RLC didn't get an extension of Danaya's visa so that she could stay longer.

ON her last day she said that she would like to come back later this year, maybe in September. She said she hoped she would have a boyfriend by then (half-joking, half-serious)

Sorry TBird97 I'd like to disagree -  although there was much that was lovely about Danaya, as well as the tits, it would have been best for us viewers if she had left at 60 days.

In the last 30 days she stayed in bed a lot.   When presented with a willing-to-play Aida she rejected her.   Instead she chose Vika who was willing to put up with some play but not actually to join in or make it fun.

As a direct result of Danaya's poor judgement (backed up by so many of us viewers I'm afraid) Aida was turfed out and we got Vika and then the Bearded Wonder.

The Barca house has not been much fun for the last month because Danaya stayed too long.