Fan Page Danaya

yep tbird97   exept   the  one  girl  that  was  really  lusting   after  her  that  was   aida      adele & aidas   issues   soured  that   friendsip   aida tried  but  was  ignored   by  danaya

Was sad to see Danaya as she was over the past weeks she was there.  I,  like so many,  want her back but I'm a firm believer that she is better off for now at home with friends and family.  Give her time (many months) and at her discretion come on back and join up with two like mannered girls.  Of course, all attractive, frisky and proper sized boobs and butts.   :rolleyes:

love her big boobs didnt think she was all that pretty in the face but her boobs were great ..i think it was 2 or 3 nights before she left her and elisa were on the couch and danaya was spreading her legs giving the cams a good tease ..that was when i realized i was gonna miss her

• 2 weeks later...

It's such a pity that her time was up so soon after Elisa arrived. They had the interaction i think to have been great pals in the apartment, but only shared a few days together. Elisa needed someone like her to chat to, and Danaya needed someone care free and fun to laugh with. The timing was wrong sadly for both to be around for a few weeks.