gerund or present participle: stalking
  1. 1.
    pursue or approach stealthily.
    "a cat stalking a bird"
    synonyms: creep up on,
    , , track down, go after, be after, , , , , , , give chase to, run after;
    informal
    "he noticed a stoat stalking a rabbit"
    • harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention.
      "for five years she was stalked by a man who would taunt and threaten her"
    • literary
      move silently or threateningly through (a place).
      "the tiger stalks the jungle"
  2. 2.
    stride somewhere in a proud, stiff, or angry manner.
    "without another word she turned and stalked out"
    synonyms: , , , , , , , ,
    "without another word she turned and stalked out"

and heres another

a person who pursues game, prey, or a person stealthily. 2. a person who harasses another person, as a former lover, a famous person, etc., in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner: Hollywood stars often have security guards to keep dangerous stalkers at bay.

I think it could be a fun time if Danaya could come back and share an apartment with girls like Irma and Ilona.  Having to share with the likes of Vika would make most folks find a corner to get away and in Danaya's case, her bedroom.  After putting Ilona back in play and with seeming new rules as well, I have great hopes that new management is just getting started.   :rolleyes:  My opinion only

Speaking of Danaya, I would love to see her come back.  ASAP, but only if she were ready.  To come back and be embraced by Irma and Ilona and she being happy and wanting to be with them would be fun.  BUT only if she were very happy, otherwise, another time down the road.  I just loved that girl!!    :rolleyes:

yep  wgigi  been  gone  2  months   &   this  fan  page  still   getting  posts   was  my favourite  by  a  mile   even  through  the  bad  times  &  she  had some  of  them   but    i  think   alot   of   people   stood   by   her