Fan Page Danaya

Speaking of Danaya, I would love to see her come back.  ASAP, but only if she were ready.  To come back and be embraced by Irma and Ilona and she being happy and wanting to be with them would be fun.  BUT only if she were very happy, otherwise, another time down the road.  I just loved that girl!!    :rolleyes:

Danaya was my favorite. But I think she has to stay away for 6 months before she can come back. Not sure on that. I wish it could be sooner too. Does someone know about the visa rules for coming back into a country?

Visa rules differ from country to country. I know you can get a multiple entry visa to the U.S. for a period of 182 days  that can be valid up to 5 years. At the end of the 182 days, you have to leave the country. However, you can turn around the next day and re-enter the U.S. and be good for another 182 days.

Iloner, tits explosion,  what more can one want?  Danaya and Irma are both titty players (with their own as well) and if one started just touching the others tits you and I both know the possibilities of the other reciprocating is very high.  But then, if Danaya can't make it here, then I won't be against a small breasted cutie that if touched will touch back, if massaged, would massage back.  My opinion     :rolleyes:

Iloner, tits explosion,  what more can one want?  Danaya and Irma are both titty players (with their own as well) and if one started just touching the others tits you and I both know the possibilities of the other reciprocating is very high.  But then, if Danaya can't make it here, then I won't be against a small breasted cutie that if touched will touch back, if massaged, would massage back.  My opinion     :rolleyes:

Well, I wonder who you might mean?

​​A nyone got any ideas?

​I  â€‹t could be a girl who has been here before

​D on't have any idea myself, but I know who I'd like it to be.

​A ​​​dele wouldn't massage back so unlikely to be her.

Yes please, New Owners.

LMAO,  Iloner, ya did it again.  This one was top drawer.  You know, I might have mentioned Aida before,  did I?  Funny, this one is well thought out and funny.  LMAO    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  The "yes please new owners" is a beautiful final touch!  How can they refuse that?   LOL

Well, I wonder who you might mean?

​​A nyone got any ideas?

​I  â€‹t could be a girl who has been here before

​D on't have any idea myself, but I know who I'd like it to be.

​A ​​​dele wouldn't massage back so unlikely to be her.

Yes please, New Owners.

Well put Iloner!!