Fan Page Danaya

I've never understood why girls living together can't cook for each other

Even when Adele and Danaya were the best of friends they rarely made each other food 

Seeing the way Adele could put away the groceries, I think Danaya trying to cook for her would have been exhausted trying to keep up with Adele's appetite!

Poor Danaya now with a can of spray cream and strawberries must be re-living a week or so ago when Adele sprayed her boobs with cream and licked it off - without touching the boobs.

In one of those puzzles that makes my brain hurt Danaya pretended not to want it to happen.

For the short time I've been seeing these girls, all I ever see is Edele eating and Danaya sitting in her bed. Now that Edele is gone, maybe there'll be food left for the others. Although, I don't see Danaya changing her bad habit any time soon. No wonder these girls are getting flabby butts.

Even when she was, compared to recent behaviour, lively, D treated bed like a command centre.   She had calls from Ilona and home and made calls.    You had the impression more things got done than you expected.

Now she is sad and alone.   

She has masturbated at least twice, but since all you see is a small vague motion under the cover even a fan like me doesn't bother watching.

Give her today to mourn.    

Poor Danaya now with a can of spray cream and strawberries must be re-living a week or so ago when Adele sprayed her boobs with cream and licked it off - without touching the boobs.

In one of those puzzles that makes my brain hurt Danaya pretended not to want it to happen.

Wow!  How did I miss that?!!

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎29 at 1:18 AM, hotwal(gallery mod) said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

She still my number one favourite rlc girl with her nicely shaped heavy boobs and amazing light pink areolae. Wonder if she is bleeching them or using nipple covers when she is tanning? - a lot of russian girls do that...

Edited by StnCld316