Helen vs Sofie

1brain1

The lesson I learned is that in RLC you do not have to judge a girl at first sight. I'm talking about Helen, we all watched her behavior in the first days of her arrival calling her "nun". Nothing more wrong! Helen has shown that we have to wait because things often change. In fact, I do not think she even believed in a change of that kind. I almost know that after the first moments, she has realized how nice it is for a female to be naked and watched by many males. Helen remains naked in the house with naturalness and ease, also performing in masturbation so pleasantly for her and for us. In contrast, Sofie, who seemed to want to give excited shows, continues to be covered while using her vibrator very often. We will see in the future what it will be possible to access. As always, RLC will surprise us.

i hope you understand what i mean, i am not English mother language.

• 1 month later...