Predictions anyone?

I don't think I could ever get tired of sex with her. I was married to my last wife for 9 years and knew her 2 years before that and never got tired of the sex with her, and she didn't look anything like Alma. She was much older.

This afternoon she was there again, and went away with Isabel. Let's wait and see. I also think we'll see her again. 8)

According to RLC, Alma moves to her new apartment in Barcelona on the 11th of July........TOMORROW !  Alma said that she will be living there alone . She told Isabel the other day that when she is in her new apartment, they will all celebrate with a fiesta !  I do not believe that this apartment

will have any affiliation with RLC , but she also told Isabel that her new boyfriend was screwing her and that

her pussy was still sore and irritated.......LOL !   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks so much for the update Slider. I'm guessing this will be an RLC apartment with cams. I hope so. I miss her so much. Wish I was the one moving in with her. lol

Maybe you misunderstood me......!  As I understand it, she will not have any affiliation with RLC.

This probably means no cameras and if we see Alma at all, it will probably be at Isabel and M's apartment !

But we can still hope for what you and I both are dreaming about . :P :P :P :P :P :P :P