about video gallery

Dorchicnyc

i am a paying member.  unfortunately,  i could not participate in the discussions nor can i log on to RLC and this site as often as i want to because my work requires me to be out of my home base most of the time.  i wonder if someone can tell me if i can still view old videos of previous tenants like, zoya, alina, etc.  thanks a million!

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, Dorchicnyc said:

i am a paying member.  unfortunately,  i could not participate in the discussions nor can i log on to RLC and this site as often as i want to because my work requires me to be out of my home base most of the time.  i wonder if someone can tell me if i can still view old videos of previous tenants like, zoya, alina, etc.  thanks a million!

Generally no. Those in the gallery were removed because RLC had a DCMA filed to get their copyrighted material removed; and it was. 

On 3/8/2018 at 4:48 PM, Capeguy said:

Generally no. Those in the gallery were removed because RLC had a DCMA filed to get their copyrighted material removed; and it was. 

On 3/4/2018 at 9:27 PM, Dorchicnyc said:

It sucks because it was a great archive of RLC events... now gone.