Guests banging in livingroom video

• 2 weeks later...

While I get your point, because of time-zone differences, occasionally people tend to miss the more "productive" hours of a couple- when we're awake and able to watch, they're asleep, or at work, or simply not available to view. 

Recordings such as these allow us to return to a time that we would have enjoyed watching but were unable to for one reason or another. Of course, I would prefer viewing it live, but sometimes that's simply not an option; I can't exactly watch them having sex live on streaming video while I'm at work.

On a side note...

#1. It looks as if she's having sex with an androgynous Tolkien elf. It's hard to say which of the two looks the most feminine.

#2. It's clear that whomever was watching/recording this also had a window (with audio) of Leora & Paul open at the same time because I hear their mumbling in the background and occasionally the squeak toy from their dog. With just the right timing, when a hearty thrust aligns itself with an audible SQUEAK!, it makes you wonder if the guy in the video is having sex with a blow-up doll.