Kitchen sex from today

Hai friends..I click the download link  (Pay Per Click ul.to Link Removed) another page open  (You are about to leave this web site and proceed to an external website in 5 seconds.

This link was submitted by a user and we cannot guarantee the safety of the link)..How to download the videos.. pls help me every one..step by step..i'm  Living in INDIA..

Edited by StnCld316

your "ul" site is totally useless, cannot download what so ever, can you put it on a site we all can enjoy ? please and thank you (missed it when it was happening, time difference)

He has been told this many times but apparently doesn't care. These posts and "videos" are useless.

Since I read posts like this I must to clarefy: Altough I'm not connected to the uploading service, I do have a lifetime premium account at ul.to (from uploadet.to) - they're also known as "uploaded.net" since 2012. It's a hosting site, legal and 100% adware and whatever-free - operated from secure Switzerland (I even know the street they're in). To download, you need to wait or buy a premium account :( Like Rapidshare, Mega(upload), share-online.biz or depositfiles.com are too. Downloads ARE downloadable, but most of them linked here are already deleted (error 410).