RLC Stats

This was posted on the CC board by ozioziozi.

Maybe some of you will find this as interesting as I do.

Reallifecam.com

Last updated 22 days ago Worth  $64,640 Traffic  8% Rank  270

Estimated website traffic net worth $727,795 US Dollars  - 26 Jul 2014

Reallifecam.com website has Alexa World Rank #3,310  and Google Pagerank 2/10.

Reallifecam.com's estimated total  Traffic Net Worth $727,795 USD.

Reallifecam.com has been receiving a Daily Pageviews 332,326 and should generate an estimated Daily Advertisement Revenue $997 USD and Monthly Advertisement Revenue $29,909 USD.

Reallifecam.com's last traffic data update shows a 8.88% Negative Growth in visitor traffic. Reallifecam.com's average  Pageload Time 2 second.

Reallifecam.com website is Linked with 118 Websites.

Reallifecam.com is most Popular in Turkey so 29.5% of it's Users are from Turkey.

Reallifecam.com has a FWR site popularity score 4 out of 5 Stars.

Reallifecam.com's Servers Located in United States.

Check more reports Website Backward Links and Realtime User Traffic for Reallifecam.com.

http://www.freewebsitereport.org/www.reallifecam.com

I find all of the information interesting, particularly the 8.88% negative growth, which I expected would have been lower, considering all the member complaints during that time.

Also, there have been a lot of assumptions made about RLC...with regards to the authenticity of the participants and apartments.  Some of the things suggested have seemed a little far fetched and even too expensive, but it appears that RLC may have the financial means to actually give credit to many of the assumptions.  But, I don't know.  I posted this for anyone who is interested in having some discussions on it.  

I sure would love to take a peek at their books (particularly their expenses) or financial statement.

I find all of the information interesting, particularly the 8.88% negative growth, which I expected would have been lower, considering all the member complaints during that time.

Also, there have been a lot of assumptions made about RLC...with regards to the authenticity of the participants and apartments.  Some of the things suggested have seemed a little far fetched and even too expensive, but it appears that RLC may have the financial means to actually give credit to many of the assumptions.  But, I don't know.  I posted this for anyone who is interested in having some discussions on it.  

I sure would love to take a peek at their books (particularly their expenses) or financial statement.

I think traffic will also drop in September.

Their 8% growth could possibly be because they are still new. And how long will the growth continue with the couples they have. Much of this growth was probably during the time when almost all the couples didn't care about the cams such as Lora, Max, the lesbians in addition to Alina, Maya and Isabel. There were 6 or 7 apartments and there was something almost every day, occasionally two at the same time. Now you can go for days and all you see is idiots playing games on computers or just watching tv. If you look at all the videos of RLC on some of these other web sites most of them are from the old couples and few are from the new ones. Will they continue to show growth ?

• 4 years later...