stinky couple

:) stink, dirt , shit, I wonder if they clean their asses when they go out of the bathroom... I don't like this couple at all.. I think both of them are stinky that's why they have no problem making sex because they share the shitty smells and maybe enjoy them.. 

AT 19.25 hours (28 - 08 - 2014 ) ,their cam time, Katya taking long soak in bubblebath tub attempting to loosen weeks of grit and filth off of her body. I just hope she changes clothing too, not put stink back on with soiled clothes like she did last time.

I would like to pose a thought in his defense...Perhaps he has a job in a factory or sports club where he showers after work- before coming home...  I work in a chemical plant and shower at work. Anyone watching a cam at my house would rarely see me shower. ....  Just a thought...

Ruslan is just like Roman. Both stay home all day in their rent free apartment provided by RLC . Their only income is the fat monthly paycheck they get from RLC to appear on cam 24 hours a day/night. They have no incentive to work prob. unemployed when offered these apartments, other apartments have couples either working at jobs they had before accepting RLC contracts or like D and E/A and A, full time students.

LOL, It wasn't just me or my screens. I switched from my laptop to my desktop and the I noticed that Katya's bath water didn't look quite so clean.  But, she did bathe this time.  And, when Ruslan came in and started playing around with her, I was half hoping he'd get his filthy ass in there too.  For the record, that is the closest I have seen Ruslan get to water since the one time I saw him wash his hands about three or four months ago.