Lucas's eye

Lucas is a fucking pussy.  At first, he impressed me with his high testosterone and fucking Veronica until it hurt her.  Then, he gets hurt and I watched for three days as she baby-ed his pathetic ass...and I watched as he played for more attention.

So pathetic. 

Still an interesting couple to watch, and to see someone as big as him who can't take a little black eye makes me proud of myself.  I never cried like a little bitch over a black eye...and I have had more than my share of them.  Something tells me his pride was hurt more than anything...so I am thinking that someone smaller than him gave him that black eye.  It wouldn't surprise me if it was a woman who gave it to him.  But, I am just speculating.  After all, it's just a black eye...and messing with it everyday as he does will only take it longer to heal.  Poor baby.  So sad...so pathetic.

Just keep fucking, Lucas, and keep plowing your woman the way you do.  Maybe if you plowed whoever gave you that black eye like you plow your woman then maybe you wouldn't cry so much like a fucking baby.  It's obvious you lost to whatever or whoever gave you that mark on your eye.  Get over it and move on.  Because, your woman has done everything to console you and you just keep trying to milk it for all it's worth.  Fucking loser.

Anyway, sorry board members.  That's my rant on Lucas, the pathetic piece of shit who can't take a fucking hit in the eye.  I just have never seen such weakness in a man like him...and I think it's an insult to all of us who are not that big and have such definition to our bodies...which many women are drawn to...so fucking disgusting.  Just imagine his ass in a prison.  That would really fuck him up.

Don't know what it is but to me this couple does nothing for me since the start of there RLC careers. The don't excite me ever aand when they have sex there always covered under the covers for the most part. There just boring to watch him and his toothpick legs looking like Drago from the Rocky movie and her she's just plain. I don't find being so hot as the rest. Well this is my opinion on them. I'm sure some of you might different about them and that's ok too.

• 4 weeks later...

Lucas and Veronica are just a pair of prime posers they would be lost without mirrors as they are always admiring themselves especially Lucas, don't know who he thinks he is but is a prime pratt really always admiring his body and pulling various poses in front of the mirrors.His idea of sex seems to be bang bang thank you maam with no foreplay often at all,. going off these two a bit now.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucas and Veronica are just a pair of prime posers they would be lost without mirrors as they are always admiring themselves especially Lucas, don't know who he thinks he is but is a prime pratt really always admiring his body and pulling various poses in front of the mirrors.His idea of sex seems to be bang bang thank you maam with no foreplay often at all,. going off these two a bit now.

Yeah I have to agree, the guy is a tosser. By far my least favourite couple on RLC.