How much longer.............

How much longer to we have to endure this crap of an apartment.?

Not only do they sleep during the night they sleep during most of the day as well.

And then most of them when they get dressed/undressed it's with their backs to the camera.

Just wondering who the mugs are here and am begining to think it is us.!!!

Wow, would you like a little wine with that whine...damn man they're not your personal freaking Performing Seals you know. They're not on RLC purely for your sexual pleasure. Get over yourself. If you bought a subscription and/or seriously expect them all to get naked/have sex/masturbate for you 24/7 or at all for that matter - you, through your own fault, got ripped off. 

Above the title it on the RLC screen it says - The private life of other people in live 24/7 (not The private sexual life of...) 

Wow, would you like a little wine with that whine...damn man they're not your personal freaking Performing Seals you know. They're not on RLC purely for your sexual pleasure. Get over yourself. If you bought a subscription and/or seriously expect them all to get naked/have sex/masturbate for you 24/7 or at all for that matter - you, through your own fault, got ripped off.

Above the title it on the RLC screen it says - The private life of other people in live 24/7 (not The private sexual life of...)

Hold your horses my friend.. It seems like you are a partner at RLC.. 

You remember guys, when  Nina and Kira came to RLC, everybody started the same questions: why they are here, what the fuck are they doing here.. They are giving no shit.. No actions.. It seems we shouldn't expect much from this couple .. they should leave soon.. etc... 

Later, and little by little they started to make good things (even unexpected things) like threesome.. 

So guys, please wait for a while and I am sure they will please you all. Of course they made a contract with RLC and for sure RLC pointed out things they should show or do.. 

I think they are going to make real brilliant shows...  I bet..

Wowee listen to Mr Perfect Arlando1, well all I can say if you are happy to pay this extra money for watching absolute crap you must be the only one on here then.

Lets be honest no one joins Reallifecam just for watching them eat,watch television and play with their fucking phones 24hrs a day do they.?

Having said that he is right on one thing, we do seem to be getting ripped off.

Wowee listen to Mr Perfect Arlando1, well all I can say if you are happy to pay this extra money for watching absolute crap you must be the only one on here then.

Lets be honest no one joins Reallifecam just for watching them eat,watch television and play with their fucking phones 24hrs a day do they.?

Having said that he is right on one thing, we do seem to be getting ripped off.

I did go off a bit strong on my last post, my apologies, I just get sick of all the 'why aren't they all fucking like bunnies?' posts. I'm by no means perfect nor do I only log in to RLC to see them play on their phones whilst making awkward conversation or playing with their pets. Honestly, the average human being, when in a relationship (even more so when in a long term one) does not fuck on a daily basis so the chances of seeing any of these couples, heterosexual or otherwise, doing anything but the mundane every day shit is not necessarily that high at all. Throw in that they are obviously all aware they're on camera and the chances lessen even more (unless they're actual sexhibitionists and enjoy the faptastic audience. 

As for that last part - what I actually said was - If you bought a subscription and/or seriously expect them all to get naked/have sex/masturbate for you 24/7 or at all for that matter - you, through your own fault, got ripped off. Basically I meant 'Don't log in/subscribe thinking you'll see them having sex and you won't be disappointed'.

Re: MEE4YOUU - nope not a partner, just a realist and subscriber. 

Apology accepted Orlando and  I do accept that 24/7 shagging will never happen but you have to admit the new girls apartment is a bit of a joke as most of them go out of their way to not show anything on camera and they all seem to be straight girls so one will never see any sexual action.

After all they do go into these apartments knowing there are cameras everywhere so to act all prim and proper all the time is rather taking the piss out of those who sign them up. 

Having said that after a couple of months of viewing on and off one does tend to get a bit bored with almost all of them really and some of them sleeping with their pets does really get my hackles up.

• 9 months later...

Haven't watched this apartment since the girls left after all who wants to watch little miss madam and that hairy ass git swan around as if they own the place. (They might well do actually)

Don't think many do watch it now MisterRLC as you rarely get any comments on here since the girls left.

Seem to get the impression now that RLC are struggling to fill this apartment after all in 9/10 months we have now had 12 girls come and go,13 if you count the return of Kamila.

All have been a complete failure really with the exception of Jenny who following one night of passion ended up booted out lol.

Always up to be proved wrong but until they get rid of N&K things will never improve here.