Gone off these two

I have completely gone off these two, both of them have their heads so far up their owns asses it's unbelievable.

Two prime posers who would be lost without a multitude of mirrors in the flat.

And as for Lucas's love making well he's like a bull in a bloody china shop and i am sure the camera in their bedroom has deteriorated.

She would often rather keep watching that bloody laptop when he's attemping to bang her from behind.

Wouldn't worry if these two just disappeared.

If you are in rlc, to see the couples have sex, Lucas and Veronica are the only one that seems to be doing it on a regular basis.

Wouldn't say that at all,Alina and Anton are very regular as are Dasha and Demid.

The two girls Nina and Kira are also very good as well and very entertaining.

Very few normal people have it every night anyway and we are watching normal people not as one said recently...."Performing seals"

All in all the standard apartments are very good

Aren't Diana and Efim still regular? They had the best sex here on a regular basis when they first moved in.

They seem to have gone off a bit lately or i am always missing them.

They seemed to be having a massive row the other evening with Diana in floods of tears.