unknown

Most people don't have premium to watch them because it's a wast of money. They main reason so many talk about the four women in the apartment is because there are four women in one apartment and people are probably hoping more more action and variety.What I have seen of Marta doesn't look that great anyway.

Well, actually, Alina & Anton will let the place go until it gets cluttered. Then Alina spends a day cleaning.

As far as Leora & Paul, their apartment pretty much stays clean or is only temporarily messy. But, it's not surprising that it stays clean since Leora seems to have nothing to do all day (And, I know she probably has a job, since she can be seen getting up early each morning, getting dressed, and leaving for quite some time).  Whenever she is home, she appears be bored a lot...and I've noticed her cleaning throughout the day (not like a cleaning day like Alina - she picks up here and there when it needs to be done or rather it appears that a mess seems to bother her to some degree). 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bob Vila

Marta might actually have the best ass out of everyone. I caught them halfway through sex in their bedroom and Marta was ontop David kept trying to put the blankets ontop.

They are Messy as hell I'm glad they don't have cats because it would be even worse just imagining the smell.

• 7 months later...