Cheated / trio / other couple having sex?

iamrichardsunny

Also, with regards to Sophia & Roman: Roman had a prostitute over at least once. 

With Alma & Stefan (who used to live in Adriana's & Daniel's apartment), some of the other members at that time made a claim that Stefan cheated on Alma. I did not see it myself, but many claim to have seen it. In any case, Alma & Stefan had many problems after that and ultimately broke up. Hence, why they are not on RLC now.

Efim took a bath with another couple. When Diana found out about it, she was balling her eyes out.

Here is a list of the couples who have had friends over who have had sex in their apartments:

Alina & Anton (A really tall brunette Russian girl gave a blow job to her boyfriend. After he got his, she wanted to fuck, but he was playing on his phone.

Alma & Stefan (their friends were Isabel & Marcelo, who eventually joined the RLC project)

Diana & Efim (the couple in the bathtub had sex after Efim left and another time Efim had a couple over and they had sex in the living room)

Dasha & Demid (One of Dasha's blonde friends and her boyfriend fucked on the living room sofa and then again a day later in the shower. And, this past New Years Eve, a blonde chick gave her man a blow job in the bedroom before the big party that night. Also, the couple watching the apartment messed around for a while (just foreplay) in the morning when they woke up).

Marta & David (During a party, some blonde girl came over and took one of the guys into the guest bedroom and fucked him. She managed to stay for about 10 min. after that and then left - this was not too long before Marta & David got the stripper pole).

This is all I can think of off the top of my head. I feel like I am missing some. Does anyone remember any that I have forgotten?

The friend that Alina has over occasionally (not the chubby one, but the one with the long dark hair) brought a guy to their old apartment and had a quickie with him on the couch. It lasted maybe 3 minutes and they left immediately. This was about 2 years ago. The vid used to be floating around on the internet until RLC went on the war path last year and made everyone take them all down.

Also, with regards to Sophia & Roman: Roman had a prostitute over at least once. 

With Alma & Stefan (who used to live in Adriana's & Daniel's apartment), some of the other members at that time made a claim that Stefan cheated on Alma. I did not see it myself, but many claim to have seen it. In any case, Alma & Stefan had many problems after that and ultimately broke up. Hence, why they are not on RLC now.

Efim took a bath with another couple. When Diana found out about it, she was balling her eyes out.

Here is a list of the couples who have had friends over who have had sex in their apartments:

Alina & Anton (A really tall brunette Russian girl gave a blow job to her boyfriend. After he got his, she wanted to fuck, but he was playing on his phone.

Alma & Stefan (their friends were Isabel & Marcelo, who eventually joined the RLC project)

Diana & Efim (the couple in the bathtub had sex after Efim left and another time Efim had a couple over and they had sex in the living room)

Dasha & Demid (One of Dasha's blonde friends and her boyfriend fucked on the living room sofa and then again a day later in the shower. And, this past New Years Eve, a blonde chick gave her man a blow job in the bedroom before the big party that night. Also, the couple watching the apartment messed around for a while (just foreplay) in the morning when they woke up).

Marta & David (During a party, some blonde girl came over and took one of the guys into the guest bedroom and fucked him. She managed to stay for about 10 min. after that and then left - this was not too long before Marta & David got the stripper pole).

This is all I can think of off the top of my head. I feel like I am missing some. Does anyone remember any that I have forgotten?

You are the best!!!!

• 6 months later...

I'm curious about the friends have had sex while in the apartments. Did it seem like they deliberately came over to do it in front of the cameras or where they just there and thought 'why not?' I have seen other topics discussing the size and obvious visibility of at least some of the cameras so I'm assuming they new they were on camera.

@ Daedulus59

Most of the cams have been reasonably small and not so conspicuous. It wasn't until recently that larger cameras had been spotted in Suzan's & Hector's and Taya's & Yarik's apartments at the time. Even now you can look in some of the older apartments and see the smaller cameras. However, not all cameras can be seen, so identifying each one could be difficult. If we needed to, then we could probably start by identifying the quality of the larger cams and comparing them to newer cams put in place.

As to whether or not guests deliberately came over to have sex in front of the cams can not necessarily be determined...unless someone is a psychic. Guessing someone's state of mind, their thoughts, or exact feelings will usually and almost always end with an inaccurate conclusion. Even though facial expressions and actions can give clues, they are still far from giving authentic and accurate information on how these tenants are feeling and what they are thinking.

But, when guests have visited the tenants, some have had sex and given a good show whereas some have covered up. The same can be said for guests taking showers. In covering themselves, I think it is safe to say that they are aware of the cameras. Guests who have stayed for longer periods of time (i.e. Alina's overweight friend or even the two girls staying at Carina's & Sabrina's) seem aware and eventually stop covering up or hiding their bodies from the camera.

Overall, we can only assume that guests, who stay the night or for longer periods of time know about the cameras...or should know since it is a part of RLC policy for them to know...else RLC enters the realm of legality with the guests. So, do any of the guests "seem" to deliberately come over to have sex in front of the camera or figure "why not"? With some, their actions seem to reflect one or the other, depending on the situation. And, then there have been those guests that seem to never pay the camera any attention and it seems like they don't even know that it is there. But, these events that I give mention to were long before the discovery of the more larger and conspicuous cameras.