She's got a lovely body, Carina naked...

@ lexmark

The popular assumption has been that the tenants live in the furnished apartments rent free on a month by month basis. As to whether or not the tenants receive anything else from RLC for their participation is unknown. And, some of the tenants do work. It is also coming to light that many of the girls on RLC are models.

I was wondering if there was a viewer to rent relationship.  So, no rent, as long as their apartment has so many hits per week.  If they don't make the quota, they pay a portion of the rent.  This would explain some of the "shows" on the public cams.  This would also explain Taboo's (Zoya and Lev) behavior and pattern.  

Just a thought. 

The popular assumption has been that the tenants live in the furnished apartments rent free on a month by month basis. As to whether or not the tenants receive anything else from RLC for their participation is unknown. And, some of the tenants do work. It is also coming to light that many of the girls on RLC are models.

Which is fairly logical - as I doubt many people will want to put their lives 24/7 on the internet for free. The models bit would make sense as well, considering the cams in the showers. If you've already done lots of glamour modelling, it's not going to make a lot of difference if you're seen in the shower.

I wonder how their arrangements work with RLC.  Do they get paid, or free rent, or do they get free rent + paycheck.   Some of these guys don't appear to be working.  Do they get by just with what they get from RLC

Someone--can't remember who--told me that in addition to rent and utilities, the tenants received a remuneration in the vicinity of € 1,500. However I don't know if this is correct or not and whether if this sum is "per household" or "per capita."

However, given prolonged stay of some of the guests--such as Blue in C&S and Taboo in Z&L--I have a feeling that this sum is paid on a per person basis.

In addition, in Eastern European countries, such as Russia and Ukraine, this sum will go a very long way. In Ukraine the nominal monthly salary is in the vicinity of $80-90. However, in Italy, for example, where C&S are presumably located, this money will not last long.

I think it will be correct to think that RLC determines the remunerations for tenants according to region: Less for Eastern Europe and more for Western Europe. I think that also explains small number of apartments in Western Europe.