the most boring of all time?

sorry guys but this couple are never home and they don't seem to be paired to well . Polina is hardly home and hardly sleeps in the apartment ,second she must be a scared to do anything on camera .even when she has stayed over at Dasha place she appears to do nothing sexually . thus meaning and what everybody wants and expects is to be there at least and a little bit of action. so this apartment really has nothing to offer ,correct me if i'm wrong but that's what everybody expects and customer will tend to leave the site as I have ended my subscription rlc .. it has become extremely boring and it's not only for sex or dramas in relationships . Nothing happens  its a zoo really with all the animals in each apartment .Paul spends so much time picking his nose , Leora busy staring at the mirror grooming A&A are ok as for M&S are fine  A&D have action and get on well N&K are getting use to RLC . V&L are like cave man and Cave woman im surprise the mirrors haven.t cracked with Lucas flexing all day. C&S they are different  N&R&J just are a waste of space ,  And Finally H&S well lets' start on them Suzan's  fine, but Hector with his bunch of bone head mates or family friends or brothers what ever they are. We are paying Premium to view these idiots .........Get it right RLC......

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...