Coming back or Gone forever?

Does anyone know will they come back to a new apartment or they are gonna forever?

you never know ,,,one things certain Alina is one of the most popular women that has been on RLC…they would be smart to get her back someway somehow

Somewhere it said that Alina was leaving Anton and meeting up with Lucas and they are gonna fuck on rlc every day; He's the only one she's been watching  (o rlc) that can keep up with her sex drive. She's been watching for a suitable substitute for Anton for a very long time.

Lol…."somewhere it was said"…...

• 2 months later...

A+A's apartment is exactly the same as S+M's except reversed . They either lived in the same building of complex. I'm going to say Alina wanted to move on and get a real life like being a mom or what ever. I shutter thinking of Anton being the father but I also will never know what really happen to them