Just clicked on their cams for the first time in a long time, mostly because he was nude in the kitchen and I promised the wife I'd grab a screen for her, but while I was on their cam I noticed something. 

He was in the kitchen making he usual "get Rekt" smoothie, and Ver. came stomping into the kitchen, yanked the fridge door open, grabbed a drink and guzzled the whole thing in one breath. Then she ripped the cabinet door open, nearly destroying his precious mini meathead off, and slammed it shut, and stormed out. All the while, he looked over at her twice in an almost concerned "what did I do?" look. Not a word was shared between them. After she had left the kitchen for a few minutes, he called something out to her, asking a question, something to the effect of "do you want anything out of the fridge?" ( i deduce this because he started to close the fridge but then stopped). He called out to her again, before shaking his head and muttering something in a nasty tone while letting the fridge close. I can't help but wonder why they are leaving the program. Maybe the rumors of Alina and Lucas have some steam to them, or maybe he just farted really badly last night. who knows.  

Enjoy the fighting while you can they are supposed to be leaving but is taking a million years to turn the cam of and as for alina & Lucas that will never happen alina has left been there since the beginning and Lucas is leaving aswell

Just clicked on their cams for the first time in a long time, mostly because he was nude in the kitchen and I promised the wife I'd grab a screen for her, but while I was on their cam I noticed something. 

He was in the kitchen making he usual "get Rekt" smoothie, and Ver. came stomping into the kitchen, yanked the fridge door open, grabbed a drink and guzzled the whole thing in one breath. Then she ripped the cabinet door open, nearly destroying his precious mini meathead off, and slammed it shut, and stormed out. All the while, he looked over at her twice in an almost concerned "what did I do?" look. Not a word was shared between them. After she had left the kitchen for a few minutes, he called something out to her, asking a question, something to the effect of "do you want anything out of the fridge?" ( i deduce this because he started to close the fridge but then stopped). He called out to her again, before shaking his head and muttering something in a nasty tone while letting the fridge close. I can't help but wonder why they are leaving the program. Maybe the rumors of Alina and Lucas have some steam to them, or maybe he just farted really badly last night. who knows.  

What are the rumors of Alina and Lucas? Are you talking about Anton's Alina who left the project?

OH Shit; guess that was my fault. I said that Alina and Lucas were gonna hook after they left their respective apartments, because of her insatiable appetite for nasty sex and Lucas is such a Neanderthal. 

I didn't really think anyone would take that seriously, since they live in different countries anyways........

OH Shit; guess that was my fault. I said that Alina and Lucas were gonna hook after they left their respective apartments, because of her insatiable appetite for nasty sex and Lucas is such a Neanderthal. 

I didn't really think anyone would take that seriously, since they live in different countries anyways........

I remember you saying it and I took it as a joke.

After all, it doesn't make any sense for Alina and Lucas to get together when Alina & Anton did NOT break up (at least not to my knowledge, and their last days were very normal, except the packing) and Veronica & Lucas are still together and are still fucking.

Anyway, it's still funny to me when I picture Lucas ravaging little Alina.