Guests

Rob1

Just a theory but I believe all apartments live nearby or close to each other I say this because yesterday and has of late we have had a lot of tenants that are guests in other apartments for example polina,zoya,Diana and efim all appeared in n&b apartment

не Ñи прав, че вÑички апартаменти Ñа близо един до друг, тъй като ÑÑно Ñе вижда, че в едни е ден, а в други нощ. Разликата в чаÑовете Ñпоред мен доÑтига до 5-6 чаÑа.

I think L&P do not have guests because Paul is a dick head and Leora is a narcissist. She does not have any friends because she thinks she is so beautiful and does not want any competition.

Ouch. It would be worse if she were ugly too :) At least I've seen her more than I've seen the others on cam. Sometimes I winder where the others are hiding

• 1 month later...

Just a theory but I believe all apartments live nearby or close to each other I say this because yesterday and has of late we have had a lot of tenants that are guests in other apartments for example polina,zoya,Diana and efim all appeared in n&b apartment

How can they be close if they are in different time zones?