Lev

You've been smoking too much of the stuff in your profile,your mind doesn't seem to be too clear.With your low opinion of women there is much more chance of you being an actual physical stalker of a woman than me.You are surprised I could spell it?You can't even put a complete sentence together.Enough,I'm tired of this childish banter. 

You've been smoking too much of the stuff in your profile,your mind doesn't seem to be too clear.With your low opinion of women there is much more chance of you being an actual physical stalker of a woman than me.You are surprised I could spell it?You can't even put a complete sentence together.Enough,I'm tired of this childish banter. 

My low opinion of women what? that the best you can come back with lol dont normally entertain little faggots like you but fuck it stalkers like you give the internet a bad name 

Well there is a fun topic that's gone to shit.  Every one thinks that Lev was in rehab.  Here is a thought, What if the slug was in the slammer for 30 days. Deserved it for beating up Zoya.  Moron got 3 Meals a day and no exercise, thus the weight gain.  And  a way to lay off the booze.--  Just saying.

• 4 weeks later...