RLC in USA

frankthecat

Not yet. I am anxiously waiting. I read somewhere that the new place would be up and going on Sept. 1. But, I'm still waiting.

I think that when the new USA apartment comes online, it could very well be one of the most popular and most viewed, unless the couple is lame (unattractive and/or really boring). But, it is going to be interesting if it can spark some discussion on the similarities and differences between the European and Asian and the American tenants.

Not to mention, we get to hear a lot of what is going on in English, which should make many things more clear for many of us and reduce the amount of assumptions and inaccurate information.

Not to mention, we get to hear a lot of what is going on in English, which should make many things more clear for many of us and reduce the amount of assumptions and inaccurate information.

Well, this is for me the most important point. I think it will increase the watching experience much, because you don't have to try to guess what they are talking about. I bet it will be more intensive and fascinating to understand what is really going on.

The real question will be how many viewers it takes away from the other apartments? I'm sure they will get some new memberships due to the language factor, but do any of the other apartments become obsolete?

Make the others obsolete? How many people are just on RLC or coming here just to watch the couples have sex?

You don't need to understand any of what they are saying to enjoy that. So I think the other apartments will still have viewers.