Vote for the slutiest tenant at RLC

Luis

Leora seems to be capturing the votes for "sluttiest", but I do not see her as a slut, but as the biggest tease on RLC. My vote for the "sluttiest" goes to Masha, who is always after cock and fucks like its her last fuck. She is also so uninhibited when she orgasms. She is the queen ! Carla places second !

I'll reiterate...Leora is queen tease. How can she win the "slut" award when you never get to see her perform. When did you see her fucking and performing as a slut lately...Its been a long time ! Masha and Carla will fuck everyday, orgasm, swallow, flick the bean and give you your monies worth !!!  We only can dream about watching Leora perform like a slut !!!

That all depends on how you like your slut  now if you want a phuck or fight slut than Carla is the slut.  Now if you want a she swallow it slut than masha is the slut for you  If you ask who puddy is this slut and she says mine Leora is the slut for you.   If you like a make it rain slut Suzan is the slut for you   If you want a wax on wax off slut than Nelly is the slut for you If you want a creeping in the back door slut than Adriana is the slut for you  If you want a Mr. fix it slut than Maya is the slut for you... so froth and so on

Great list, the Mr fix it slut made me LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...