RLC Apartment Layouts

Bloom

@Porksword1  Not everyone has access to the other camera's.  I'm asking that the people on this forum with paid RLC membership to fill in some of the rooms that we don't ever see.  For instance I"ve only seen one room at Carina and Sabrina's apartment.  I'm curious as to the rest of the apartment looks like.  Same thing for Susan and Hector.  Also kind of curious what Nora, Kristi, Kami apartment looks like upstairs.  So I'm asking forum members to fill in the rooms and camera's not normally shown.

Yeah but those pictures are old and small.  Probably before anyone ever moved in.  Doesn't reflect the current state of the rooms or how the current occupants have decorated them.  Very cold and sterile.  Also that doesn't work for the premium apartments.  All you get for them is an ad for membership.

@Porksword1  Not everyone has access to the other camera's.  I'm asking that the people on this forum with paid RLC membership to fill in some of the rooms that we don't ever see.  For instance I"ve only seen one room at Carina and Sabrina's apartment.  I'm curious as to the rest of the apartment looks like.  Same thing for Susan and Hector.  Also kind of curious what Nora, Kristi, Kami apartment looks like upstairs.  So I'm asking forum members to fill in the rooms and camera's not normally shown.

Thanks for the explanation Bloom. I was able to view your images yesterday but like saxyman999 do not have permission to see them today. 

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe i am being a bit thick but don't you get a plan layout of all the apartments on the RLC site when you click on any apartment?

Don't know why admin deleted the pics as this site isn't linked with RLC after all admin doesn't delete any other pics in the gallery of the peoples etc which would show the rooms anyway etc.