Who will be Nora new partners?

Like so many others, the main reason I went premium RLC was the girls apartment.  But where is RLC's head?  Bringing Jenny back, Jenny the looser.  Maybe she's just a fill-in until they finally get Nikki to show up and then find #3 and say thanks to Jenny.  Somehow I can't see where this might remotely be an improvement.

why is this apartment like a revolving door ,always new  people every month..is nora really that hard to live with ?

This apartment was used to house young models who came to Barcelona for scheduled shoots. They usually had limited time because of their visa limits. They why they only stayed for 30 (or in some cases, 60) days at a time. They would only have a couple modeling assignments to do while there and had the rest of the time serve as a happy vacation in a beautiful city.

I don't know what happened to cause RLC to close the apartment down. My guess is that Nikki and her "boyfriend" may have done something to cause legal problems for RLC and they had no choice but to shut it down. It's a real shame. This was the only apartment that made the premium monthly fee worth it to me.

These women are Russian hookers or strippers that change every three/four weeks their work space. And their Appartment.

And Nora is the boss or so. Or do you think RLC brings the women just for the cameras from Russia to Spain?

Sorry to disappoint you, but that is not true. That was a series of vicious lies that spread like wildfire. It was pure character assassination by trolls who wanted to shut it down. It now looks like they have succeeded in doing just that. 

In my opinion, Nikki was pure nasty.  That guy she brought in, possible drugs, messing up the apartment, hiding...in plainer words just about everything she did was wrong.  RLC had to shut it down.  The big money maker WILL be back.  In better shape and with more tenant control and understanding.

• 2 weeks later...