by far the most interesting (healthy ?) couple here ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I honestly don't think they are boring at all.  In terms of what RLC is trying to accomplish...capturing the lives of real people, I think they are a good representation of what I consider a "normal" couple's life would be like.  Pretty much work-home-unwind during the week and letting loose on the weekends.  Mix in some occasional steamy sex sessions and some quickies to keep the relationship strong.

A number of other couples, on the other hand, don't seem to have that work/life balance thing going on.  That is if they even work.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the couples are seen as healthy.  But then and there Hector, Paul are very lazy even though Suzan and Leora are free and falling on their man there is no response from these guys.  Carla always fall on Mario, but if Mario touch her, she react as not willing to have sex.  Adriana always  likes to fuck from backside.  Rarely she rides on Daniel.  In bedroom most of he couples enjoyed sucking, blowing,fucking man at top, female at top, from back all in every time.