30 day free trial

football_king

TRY emailing RLC and tell them you know of a hack that really works for there site , say to them if they give you 1 months free membership ,you will disclose the hack at the end of 30 days ,then fuk em off lol ,,oh yes also dont you a static ip when you send the email or you might just need to buy a new computer pmsl 

That would be funny if it worked. I'm enjoying the thumbnail previews, and trying to figure out how to get them to refresh quicker ... as in real time. I am wondering if i can get my browser to send more "refresh this thumbnail" updates. I'm not that great with java and html.. only what I've figured out on my own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That would be funny if it worked. I'm enjoying the thumbnail previews, and trying to figure out how to get them to refresh quicker ... as in real time. I am wondering if i can get my browser to send more "refresh this thumbnail" updates. I'm not that great with java and html.. only what I've figured out on my own.

Don't think you can do that, the thumbnails are generated every so often by the site itself and refreshing would give you the old one.