Newsletter September 2015 RLC

Rob1

Nora's my girl, like her a lot.  Kiko, if it makes Nora happy, ok keep him around.  BUT where is the fun at now.  RLC  get it together, if you are going to put Nora in her own apartment please do so.  As for a three girl apartment, by all means, would love that.  But why all the friggin delays.  As it goes now, RLC is a total disaster.  Absolutely no enjoyment and in my opinion so goes the other apartments.  Boring !!!

Agree with you wiggi, two new apps girl app, and one for nora

i know most of you may have seen this but here is a copy of the next big newsletter

Hello,

Nora and Kiko have left the project for good. Thank you for sharing moments from their lives with us for so long.

We will present new participants as soon as possible, but we cannot provide any specific time frame.

New changes are coming soon. Stick around!

REALLIFECAM.COM

I'm with you okiemann...only thing I find interesting is Carla's pussy.   No no no not that one , the four legged critter.  Even hoping C&S's guest is into a little fun time.  Nina and Kira had a threesome, why not these girls?  But watching her kinda has the earmarks of a Taboo #2.  Horrid thought.  The up and coming three girl apartment is gonna have to be a dilly.   ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have occasionally received an email from RLC telling me that someone has left the project.

Sometimes it also indicates what is likely to happen in the future.  Good stuff.

This is the first I have seen it called a newsletter.  I would have expected a newsletter to be a regular information source on what is happening in RLC.

Given that we pay for the service, it would be good to know:

a. something about the tenants' backgrounds.

b. how long we should be able to expect them to stay

c. some indication of rooms closing prior to them just disappearing off the list.

Just a thought.