What is Paul Building?

a robotic booger picker

No way man! He's far more efficient at it than any robot!

And Mooka, I thought he was bomb squad or something? An electronics tech for the Russian Army sounds just as cool though. Either one explains how a dweeb like him can land a fox like Leora though.

Great, now you've gone and made me jealous of Paul. Excuse me while I lobotomize myself...

I'm new here and curious.. that guy works all time soldering at his desk. What is he building?

Paul engages in the science and craft of electrical engineering. So far, we have seen him build a directional antenna (shortwave, some people think) and a decorative electronic clock which he presented to Leora (it stood on the coffee table for a time). He is also rumored to repair other people's electronic equipment as a side-line.

Although his military service includes the use of foot-wraps (considered superior to socks for harsh military usage), he is most likely engaged with the Army artillery in an electronics engineering or operations capacity. So be nice to him. He might just be the Crazy Ivan who has his finger on the button >:D !