Pets in the Apartments

buddy1967

A little afterthought on the subject of the pets... Has anyone ever seen any of the RLC tenants take their dogs outside to go to the bathroom?  I go through periods of insomnia from time to time and the last couple of days I have literally sat up watching all the different apartments while everyone was sleeping trying to see what I could learn about them, I watched Leora for about 3 straight hours starting while they were in bed (as the dog was doing his routine that I mentioned in my last post).  I watched as they woke up, got out of bed, Paul took a bath for at least an hour while Leora changed her clothes and stared at her computer for the rest of the morning (3 hours wasted waiting for morning sex or a Leora shower)  Not once did I see either of them take the dog outside to relieve itself, thats when I realized there were multiple apartments with pets that I've never seen go outside.  Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

You won't see Leora walk her dog; she shits and pisses in the house mostly where ever  she wants. (NOTE, the puppy pad cam three at the end of the hall)

Maya and Stepan dress up the 'old guy' in warm clothes to go outside all the time.

I myself is a cat person. Have a what you call a Maine Coon. There has been times when nobody has been MS apartment and just watching how they play is relaxing. Or how that little white fur ball just loves to attack Carla when she is walking around. Or how much Nelly loves her little addition. It is a great sort of relaxation. For me a great stress reduction.

I myself is a cat person. Have a what you call a Maine Coon. There has been times when nobody has been MS apartment and just watching how they play is relaxing. Or how that little white fur ball just loves to attack Carla when she is walking around. Or how much Nelly loves her little addition. It is a great sort of relaxation. For me a great stress reduction.

Many of us resort to masturbation as a stress reduction method; just saying.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leora's yapping dog is bloody annoying.

However, nearly 2 years ago just before they left their old apartment, Leora sat at her table in the possible bating position.   This was before her bating became a regular event.    Up till then it was unusual and mostly only when useless Paul failed her and she was left to finish herself off. 

She took a hurried phone call, and suddenly she was off, still sat at her desk some distance from the camera which was much less clear than now in low light.    It was as though the public bating was a test that she must pass before being given the keys to their new apartment (palatial compared to the old place - think like M & S hovel).

She was nervous and hesitant but eventually the knickers came off and got dropped to the ground.    As she worked herself up to climax Yappy Dog also got worked up, and just as she came Yappy appeared centre camera with her knickers in its mouth and tossed them in the air.

• 8 months later...