I have hopes that Nora will get her own apartment as well.  But I find it troubling to me that I can't find anything saying as much.  Newsletter said Nora will leave the apartment 18 October.  I don't read where it's said "and then into her own apartment".  With the cardboard shipping boxes leaves me with an ominous feeling.  Don't like the idea of Nora leaving the project and leaving several of the ( my opinion only ) half baked idiots on site.  My vote is for Nora to remain on project.  Love that girl !!!

The addition of M & S has pretty much slowed the recent decline of content at RLC. At least it has stopped me from my earlier decision of quitting and never looking  back. The concept of the all girls apartment is a sound one that failed to realize it's full potential for whatever reasons. It seems certain to me that RLC does not have complete control of whatever direction it is trying achieve.

I cannot help but wonder, where are the new tenants of Nora's apartment that RLC promised in their newsletter on this date? Do you suppose it is just another personnel glitch or have we become the victims of another manipulation? Time will tell I guess. I do wish that RLC would communicate better to those who's membership support the site.