Lera & Alex Fan Page

Gentlemen and ladies ( if your here ) it's indeed a waste of space.  Camera shy, I don't think so.  That girl is a scheming turd.  My money is on the fact she had no intentions of playing the show and tell game but said " yes I'll do the nude thing "  with just the idea of a free apartment for a while.  Kick her ass to the curb and lets get some players in there  Shaving behind a door, changing in the hall storage room.......yeah sure , lotta hope here.   >:(

I might to give this apartment a few more days but for now, I'm going to side with wgigi's observation that we have been given another dud by the rlc management. Apparently they did not take note of the ill will and damage caused by other tenants who's only contribution was the controversy caused by hiding from the cams. Forget calling her tabu2, tabu is a guest and therefore exempt from high expectations. Not so with Lera, I believe we should refer to her as Nikki2. 

I agree with wgigi. She is avoiding the cameras - no sense of "here I am, let's get on with the show". You should figure that if someone has signed up for RLC they have some sense of enthusiasm for exhibitionism, like Leora. None of that here. Hopefully there is some kine of monitoring of the new tenants, with ability to move them out if they don't abide by the spirit of the Project.