@hotwal thread for asking questions re:gallery

BORN-TO-RIDE

Hi to all,

Here is the steps for uploading video files in the right format :

1- If your capture software allow it, try to set default video format to flv, this will avoid you to convert your file before uploading it.

2- If your capture software cannnot set video format to flv, you have to convert it to flv format before upload. Use

to convert online your file to flv and then upload it to gallery. 

3- For files over 100 Mb, try to split it in 2 or 3 parts max. 

Hello Hotwal, I am so glad to see you here. You must be very busy because I have noticed a huge change in the Gallery since you assumed control. Congratulations on a job well done! I had been hoping for forum page to ask technical questions and now we have one. I will let you settle in, educate myself and try not to ask the stupid questions. I am delighted to know you are standing by to assist those of us that are lacking the technological aptitude to successfully contribute to this forum. Thank you and BTR for your foresight.

Does anyone know if the Adobe Creative cloud suite will allow me to capture vid?  I have that installed...just not familiar with all the components. TIA

I'm not very familar with it, but as far as I know it's focused on image and video editing. I'm not sure if there is a screen capture feature.

For capturing, I recommend to use these softwares wich are easy to use :

Hi Hotwal,

Which recorder would you recommend.?

All the Bandicam vids in the gallery seem to have lots of grey screens occur all the time is that the software or a problem with the users bandwidth?

I have been using a hacked version (whoops ) of Camtasia which has always worked well for me but always open to new programs.

Thanks.

Hi Hotwal,

Which recorder would you recommend.?

All the Bandicam vids in the gallery seem to have lots of grey screens occur all the time is that the software or a problem with the users bandwidth?

I have been using a hacked version (whoops ) of Camtasia which has always worked well for me but always open to new programs.

Thanks.

Hi Robwin,

I recommend  this one 

it has a plenty of vid format and quality , it also can be set to record in flv format wich avoid you the conversion step before uploading.