ARTIST

I think we need to give Paul a break.  We don't know how long they have been together, maybe they were schoolyard sweethearts and have been together that long that everything is now routine.  As for Leora wanting to masturbate instead of screwing, hell I have seen that in real life.  Some women prefer the quick wank when horny as they don't have to clean up, don't have cum dripping out afterwards, can control the action and tempo AND can make it quick or as long as they want.

Hell I envy Paul, he might be a slob, but he gets to see Leora 'in the flesh' everyday, we only get to watch on a monitor.  As for his lack of enthusiasm at times, hell if you have the best steak every day for dinner, no matter how good it tastes, eventually you will tire of it right.  Maybe he is just use to seeing her wander around naked all the time, for him it is just normal. 

I think we need to give Paul a break.  We don't know how long they have been together, maybe they were schoolyard sweethearts and have been together that long that everything is now routine.  As for Leora wanting to masturbate instead of screwing, hell I have seen that in real life.  Some women prefer the quick wank when horny as they don't have to clean up, don't have cum dripping out afterwards, can control the action and tempo AND can make it quick or as long as they want.

Hell I envy Paul, he might be a slob, but he gets to see Leora 'in the flesh' everyday, we only get to watch on a monitor.  As for his lack of enthusiasm at times, hell if you have the best steak every day for dinner, no matter how good it tastes, eventually you will tire of it right.  Maybe he is just use to seeing her wander around naked all the time, for him it is just normal. 

They do have a unique relationship for sure. You will see times when Leora is all over him for affection, then when he wants to 'cuddle' she'll push him away.  Many times, if Paul is rejected, you will see him go to the dog for some luvin. AND also, Leora will make him bathe before they have sex, something HE needs to be told to do. (MOMMA's Boy)

As for her masturbation; much of that is play acting for the cameras. If you watch her as long as some of us, you come to realize her orgasms are many times faked, and the way to tell?  If she basks in her orgasm after, IT may be real; if she JUMPS and Runs after, chances are it was all for the monthly rlc bonus check.

Quite agree have said many times most of her actions are all put on and fake just don't know what so many people see in her.

Just always looks like a replayed video.

Looks a proper stuck up cow anyway and acts as though her shit doesn't stink.

Still suppose some people are easily pleased.

Gotta put my two cents in.  Leora is all vanity and she's not all that.  Masturbating, guessing it's for a bigger bonus check because it ain't real.  Same shit EVERY FRIGGIN TIME.  Girls a total bore and has more face time with mirrors than with Paul.  Kick her to the curb RLC.  Save energy and send a few more at the same time.  Hope not to offend those who adore her, this is my opinion ONLY.    ???   After thought, if ya wanna catch a proper bate, check out Zoya, slap her own ass and a pen up the bum.  Gotta love that for originality at least.  LOVED that one.  LMAO   ;D  ;D  ;D

Thank you wgigi couldn't have put it better myself you hit the nail right on the head.

And don't know what ScooterDog's on but have had better then Leora many times in my time, am not so narrow as some people on here.

She's just a spoilt immature little bitch who needs living in the real world not just within those four walls lol.

She would be lost without all her mirrors i reckon that apartment was designed just for her lol.

Personally, I try not to overthink what I see on RLC. Sometimes it's enjoyable to watch Leora, and sometimes it's dull. She's probably putting on a show for the dough, but whatever. She certainly acts like a princess and is considered the queen by a number of people. But really, put her side by side with Zoya or Kamila when they masturbate, and there is no comparison what so ever. Maybe she is attempting to regain the throne. My advice to her....keep practicing.

Quite agree have said many times most of her actions are all put on and fake just don't know what so many people see in her.

Just always looks like a replayed video.

Looks a proper stuck up cow anyway and acts as though her shit doesn't stink.

Still suppose some people are easily pleased.

Totally agree with that robwin don't have a clue what people see in leora myself I mean everyone likes her only the odd few like myself and others hate her never liked her can not stand her sorry to all the leora lovers which is everyone it's like leora has made everyone hypnotised and people follow the same route into likeing her it's like they copy each other and are scared into not likeing her I do agree with the fact most of her actions are fake I think they are all fake everythink she does all the masturbation thing is fake just to get more viewers in a way I think she is a showoff who thinks she is better then everyone else