blured thumbnails

bob1

They should just show the free thumbnails for the free users. Free & Standard for the standards and ALL for the premium folks.  If you pay, nothing should be blurred. And yes, if I was new here I probably would not sign up for more, because the blurry thumbnails say the image is pretty crappy so why waste the money..

They should just show the free thumbnails for the free users. Free & Standard for the standards and ALL for the premium folks.  If you pay, nothing should be blurred. And yes, if I was new here I probably would not sign up for more, because the blurry thumbnails say the image is pretty crappy so why waste the money..

i agree 100%

Thumbnails are a must for RLC, but if they're blurred or not I don't care.

they are a must but now you have to go to that room to see if you even want to watch it. before you could look at the thumbnails and see what was going on and decide if you want to watch that one

they are a must but now you have to go to that room to see if you even want to watch it. before you could look at the thumbnails and see what was going on and decide if you want to watch that one

Hmm yes that's true, I usually just want to know where someone is, but you have a point.