Lack of Visitors

Scorpio 2.2

On 8/2/2023 at 10:21 AM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Seems certain member(s) have an obsession/fetish about tenants having visitors. 

Can 100% say I've seen majority of tenants have at least someone visit. Personally couldn't care less. 

And they certainly not obligated to do anything on camera. 

Visitor fetish LOL. That's a new one. Think twice if it was BIG girls like the ones that visited Alina and Masha's friend. LOL

On 8/2/2023 at 10:21 AM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Seems certain member(s) have an obsession/fetish about tenants having visitors. 

Can 100% say I've seen majority of tenants have at least someone visit. Personally couldn't care less. 

And they certainly not obligated to do anything on camera. 

One particular weirdo bangs on about it constantly. 

I wondered if I had friends participating in such a project if I would be fine with all those cams on me.. I think it would make react differently than my “normal me” 

The visitors must be perfectly fine with being broadcasted 24-7. Not all friends / family are happy with that. maybe they are ok with the room cams , but going to shower in front of a world audience is something different I think. 
It all seems very logical to me why we see only a couple of friends / family coming over.

On 8/13/2023 at 6:02 PM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Exactly. And how many in normal life would actually tell friends/family about what they are involved in, let alone have them visit. 

But certain members clearly don't think about that. 

You'll get a mix. The friends that think it's naughty and exciting. Just think it's weird. And the ones that say it's weird, but secretly turned on by it. As for family. I wouldn't of thought many dad's would approve, especially their daughters involved in it. Just my opinion.