Are They Leaving?

Bosentan, that does have a logical ring to it.  An under age guest is possible.  Read here some place that someone thought they ( C&S ) might be about 20.  They could very possibly have an 18 year old guest.  Be nice if that is the case.  NOW guest....go home !!!    C:-)

Now it is time to start thinking will this apartment return I mean it has been 4 to 5 days under maintenance that is not a good sign myself I can not see it returning no apartment is under maintenance for that long

I think this apartment will be missed one of the reasons why is when Carina or Sabrina walks around the apartment fully naked in front of her guests without a care in the world a great exhibitionist a great view for the people outside aswell and she has a great body what an ass

One thing I will not miss is that man lesbian Elvis that's for sure

qu'est ce qu'une invitée MINEURE ?? en France, la majorité est à 18 ans!! Blue hair, puisque je suppose qu'on parle d'elle, a plus de 18 ans!!

d'azutre part, si la raison de rlc etait la"minorité" d'une invité, pourquoi avoir attendu depuis aout pour mettre de l'ordre???

I wouldn't miss them at all.  I don't see the premium cams, but I never see anything interesting in this apartment.   They're almost always just sitting on the sofa.

Must admit it is a generally boring Apartment although some of the visitors are, shall we say, eccentric!

Only seen Curly wandering around starkers once and bottomless a few times.

I'm still thinking this apartment will be back on line.  Mainly due to the fact if RLC was going to remove an apartment it would take basically just flip a switch and adios, it's gone.  No, keeping it registered with tenants names tells me they are having some reason for shutting it down temporarily.

qu'est ce qu'une invitée MINEURE ?? en France, la majorité est à 18 ans!! Blue hair, puisque je suppose qu'on parle d'elle, a plus de 18 ans!!

d'azutre part, si la raison de rlc etait la"minorité" d'une invité, pourquoi avoir attendu depuis aout pour mettre de l'ordre???

Ce n'est pas de blue qui est concerné, mais plutôt d'une autre personne de moins de 18 ans que l'on a jamais vue. Peut-être d'un petit frère/soeur par exemple.