Sophia & James

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are strong in giving orders when you are not even capable of telling the truth to your members, and that everything and lies towards them. of 2 your site always has tenants absent, he works for other competing site, and you dare to post show video links. We call it scam people or steal from people to make them believe that it is for your site.

We still have the proof this evening like many evenings. What is Erika doing there???? a show!!!! but for whom??? chaturbate eheheehehh and Fridays you will post the video links, do you find this honest from you ???? and you dare to give a moral lesson to post well, in the right tab.

ah no I'm not a subscriber; and I'm not stupid to take out a subscription for a site that has nothing on it, the cameras are cut voluntarily, the sound is cut so we don't understand what's being said, and even more put as message problem technical, while the tenant is present listening to music on his sofa. so you see the lie I don't really like it. and I have the proof of what I say in video

Send the evidence. 

Send the proofs here, privately or by email at [email protected]

I await your response too, ok?

Let's do the following: organize all your questions about the site and send them to us here on the forum. 

Please be aware that not all of them can be answered publicly due to the product strategy, but we will do our best to respond.

so the typical response, we cannot answer all your questions. for strategic reasons. we all understand your marketing technique. if you are not able to answer here, it is because you simply do not want to tell the truth. I have nothing to send to me. But I will send the proofs to all the people who ask me. It is proof that you are scamming people. Don't worry, I am a very old one, but very old on your site. I know everything that happens on your site. And I have all the proof. Drugs, violence, and so on.

yes of course. that's what I'm saying. you're scamming people by making them believe Jerusalem, when it's completely false. you have a replay on your site. you already have all the proof. you have another member whose name is guetty, who keeps telling you things about liz. and he's not the only one. dakota too. and if you don't have a supervisor on your site, we can't do anything for you. you're still ask for proof, while it's happening before your eyes. What more can be said about that? So you take the money from subscribers, you put 20 couples on your site, and you don't even monitor them. On rlc the slightest misstep of the tenants it's direct to the door. they are not to touch the cameras every 2 hours, even less cut the sound. at the slightest problem on rlc, direct cut of the cameras. you are quite the opposite. the tenants on rlc, they are not on chaturbate. Most of you work for chaturbate, and you dare to post the links on Friday evenings.

23 minutes ago, angevenusduciel said:

sim, como sempre, você fecha. haha sempre mentindo e mentindo. Eu sei o que estou dizendo. não como você. e eu te faço uma pergunta sobre a Erika, o que ela estava fazendo há 30 minutos ?????

Now masturbating exclusively for Camarads

Before she was doing scenes for Camarads and video chatting simultaneously