My Apology

While discussing  efim and his girl in the bathroom at nelly's with the light out for over an hour I used the phrase border line rape in the shout and was quickly reprimanded by a newbie I don't remember his call sign but anyway  rape is a strong word to use all willy nilly and although I meant what I said it was wrong of me to throw it in the shout like that so for that i'm sorry

While discussing  efim and his girl in the bathroom at nelly's with the light out for over an hour I used the phrase border line rape in the shout and was quickly reprimanded by a newbie I don't remember his call sign but anyway  rape is a strong word to use all willy nilly and although I meant what I said it was wrong of me to throw it in the shout like that so for that i'm sorry

Shaka, I caught  the end of the chat incident in question and have only just seen parts of the Efim incident (with no volume, the kids were around) that you were referring to... Personally, I do not think you have anything to apologise for... in that you saw the incident as borderline rape, and called it as you saw it... it was a difference of opinion and the incident closed.

My wife and I lead what is considered to be an "alternate" lifestyle, and if I have learned one thing through BDSM, there can be a massive gulf between how 2 people view a particular situation or incident, in that one person can perceive an incident completely differently to someone else. I know it was the term "border line rape" that was objected to in the chat; an incident which at the end of the boils down to consent and a persons ability to provide that consent. 

For me... the whole incident was a very tricky thing to call, personally, I happen to agree with you... it was borderline... especially as firstly alcohol was involved and secondly the videos I saw, cut to the girls massage periodically and I have therefore not seen the whole picture...

If we focus purely on the consent aspect and her ability to provide that consent, I happen to share your view point... it was borderline rape.. in that both Efim and his girlfriend were clearly very drunk or high, and therefore their judgement will be considerably impaired by the alcohol and/ or drugs ... then in the first video from 1 min 10 onward she is pushing him away, whilst he is pursuing her with his cock flapping around they get dressed... then in the second video he is pawing all over her and she is twisting and turning to try and get away from him, by this point he has been pursuing her with his cock out for the best part of 10 to 15 mins pawing at her, and she reluctantly gives him a quick tug, we then cut to the next vid where he starts undressing her and they have sex. As I say, its a very tricky incident to call.

It takes a big man to apologise, and I salute you for that, but personally I dont think you have anything to apologise for.