most important!!!

momo5768

for all newbies  who want to participate and upload images and videos.
WARNING!!

when you use a screen capture software, be sure to fit in your way to hide RLC ID. rlc is a watch on the sites and banned all pictures of posters, this in an extremely rapid period. payment is immediately stops.

for all newbies  who want to participate and upload images and videos.

WARNING!!

when you use a screen capture software, be sure to fit in your way to hide RLC ID. rlc is a watch on the sites and banned all pictures of posters, this in an extremely rapid period. payment is immediately stops.

do you mean crop out the id numbers on the bottom left corner?

i think this needs some clarification , so here goes >>> although RLC tend to leave our gallery alone .they have to show that they are adamant about there no copying law ,that is clearly printed at the bottom of the main RLC screen . So they look for members that accidently leave the code that appears in the left  bottom of the screen in there pics , this code is unique to your account on RLC , They also have an added security measure in place and its this that mainly gets you banned and that is a hidden digital watermark , this is the small light grey dots that appear intermittently across the screen , these dots contain a barcode which also contains your RLC account details , so if you leave either of the afore mentioned watermarks in your pics and vids , then you become a target of the DMCA lawyers , due to RLC being available in loads of countries and that some countries dont recognise copywrite laws ,this limits what the DMCA lawyers can do , thats why they ban alot of accounts ,there way of getting some compensation , yes i know thats pathetic but its true , so now you are aware ,that its upto you to ensure you remove the watermarks ,   As for the hidden watermarks (the dots) there have been many people trying to find a way of removing them , i have still yet to hear of any software that automatically removes these hidden watermarks, the only way i can suggest that you can remove the dots ,that is to find a video editing software online that allows you to view and cut a vid frame by frame , then just cut the frames that contain the dots 

i think this needs some clarification , so here goes >>> although RLC tend to leave our gallery alone .they have to show that they are adamant about there no copying law ,that is clearly printed at the bottom of the main RLC screen . So they look for members that accidently leave the code that appears in the left  bottom of the screen in there pics , this code is unique to your account on RLC , They also have an added security measure in place and its this that mainly gets you banned and that is a hidden digital watermark , this is the small light grey dots that appear intermittently across the screen , these dots contain a barcode which also contains your RLC account details , so if you leave either of the afore mentioned watermarks in your pics and vids , then you become a target of the DMCA lawyers , due to RLC being available in loads of countries and that some countries dont recognise copywrite laws ,this limits what the DMCA lawyers can do , thats why they ban alot of accounts ,there way of getting some compensation , yes i know thats pathetic but its true , so now you are aware ,that its upto you to ensure you remove the watermarks ,   As for the hidden watermarks (the dots) there have been many people trying to find a way of removing them , i have still yet to hear of any software that automatically removes these hidden watermarks, the only way i can suggest that you can remove the dots ,that is to find a video editing software online that allows you to view and cut a vid frame by frame , then just cut the frames that contain the dots 

merci pour ce renseignement.

I actually tried a couple of times logging in secret mode on Chrome. The little code down change each time I open a new session so I'm not sure if it is valid...

the only reason why it would change is if you are just a guest and not a paying member . so each time you logon you become a different guest 

the only reason why it would change is if you are just a guest and not a paying member . so each time you logon you become a different guest 

I noted that I always had the same watermark and wondered about it when I first watched RLC. I am not a paying member but the code never changed until this month whn it's total format changed from Alphanumeric to purely numeric. I'm still a freeloader btw.

That is correct and remember not to post here under the same name you use to login to RLC

G'Day,

Thanks for the info in these posts.

When you say "not to post under the same name you login", doesn't your username appear automatically?

If not, how do you use a different name when attaching?

Thank you.