HERE WE GO AGAIN

stevie1340

The definition of a "voyeur" is a person that likes to watch a sexual act, whilst not being observed themselves....This is true of all of us on here, and I for one will not deny this...The way RLC make money is by providing the stimulus for the audience...Why oh why do they present us with such beautiful women, only to disappoint us when it comes down to why they are here....The girls must have it explained to them whilst being interviewed, They must be told about the cameras, (Thats the law),and they must agree to some form of payment, (And a free holiday in barcelona)....My question is ...Do they get penalised when they do not perform??? I was spoilt when I first arrived, when after Sara (under the covers) left, IRMA arrived, and Bang, played in the shower,and masturbated on the first night...God that girl was perfect...Since she arrived, all others have been poor. (Except maybe ANNA) but she did not know what she wanted, because during the famous massage episode, when Irma made it plain what she wanted, poor Anna started to freeze up and panicked slightly at the mistake that she had made by making Irma think that she would go all the way...We have also been mislead when it comes to couples like Chloe & Joshua...Lera & Alex, (Still can't figure out what they were doing there),and those 2 lesbians who's name I can't even remember, (They used to sleep in seperate beds and lick the snot off that ugly dogs nose...RLC...I am quite intelligent, but even I am thinking How long will I stick around and endure this,or will I decide to go and spend my money elsewhere...Don't forget...You survive from subscriptions, and people are starting get pissed off at always been disappointed with your service...Read the comments on this forum to realise that...

I think they need to do a better job profiling the tenants. I'm not for scripting or setting goals. I think the contract should have some "don't"s that apply to them and any guest they host, and rest should be part of the hiring interview. Do you walk a lot around the house naked? are you sexually active? etc.

stevie.. your description is perfect mate..I subscribed to chaterbates instead and due to the girls having sex elsewhere.selling themselves etc. i wont ever come back..Ive been conned and will never be by real life again..Yes ill miss it but ill watch free cams only.  The girls use barcalona as a place to stay while they make money selling themselves..Thats not real life..but probably is for these woman from russian and ukraine. So Ive gone.. but wih more would to send a message to Real life to stop ripping us of..tim 

The girls apt. was the last to be added in this site... All the other apts we've been watching first were the couples and lez apts... The main point for the girls apt. is to attracked subscibers so to do that they keep changing the girls in there to keep the viewers happy...Irma unfortunately raised the bar in that apt and now everyone expects more, more, more...It's not going to happen unless the girls choose to do it... And if they happen to be making money on the side while they are there... who are we to judge them for what they do to make a living...some don't agree with what they do, but you need to remember what part of this world they come from...Human trading is one big problem all around the world, so who knows.. They could be doing it freely or otherwise....