Who do you think will win Euro 2016?

Scotsman84

Portugal are so lucky they haven't even won a game within the 90 minute mark but yet they are in the quarter-finals. They was lucky to get third place aswell drawing three games and still qualifying is unbelievable.

It would not surprise me if Iceland beat England they are looking pretty good they are a decent team now Iceland. Infact there has been many improved teams in the euros this year Hungary is another.

It would not surprise me if Iceland beat England they are looking pretty good they are a decent team now Iceland. Infact there has been many improved teams in the euros this year Hungary is another.

I think England thought the result of the referendum was meant for them lol.....ie LEAVE

I have never seen such crap from a football team for years makes one embarrassed to be english.

I think England thought the result of the referendum was meant for them lol.....ie LEAVE

I have never seen such crap from a football team for years makes one embarrassed to be english.

Agree. It was the most embarrassing moment in the history of international football to lose against Germany or France i could cope with that but Iceland WTF and because of it everybody is going to take the piss out of us especially Wales and maybe Scotsman lol. Still at least we did better then Scotland in the end that is the only thing that matters lol.

Leaving Europe has put a curse on us no doubt.

One thing is for sure Iceland has proved themselves as a footballing side.

Iceland are the Leicester of international football , Iceland to win the euros lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

I was so disappointed in Germany's loss to France. It didn't help when it became obvious that the Italian referee was overlooking some of France's infractions.

Wales also put in a good effort, but it wasn't enough.