Registration Glitch

raptor1919

Hey so I don't know about anyone else, but when I was using Windows (both chrome and IE), every single time I tried to register for this site, it would get me to a "You do not have permission to view this page" warning. It would completely lock me out, as I couldn't even click "sign out".

I would re-opened the browser and try to log in, and every time it would immediately lock me out. I tried registering several times with different names (redbullz was one of them), and same thing. I tried several days, with different browsers and still same issue. 

I got a Mac and was able to register through Safari. Thought the admins would like to know about this. 

Admins, it would be really awesome if you could bump me up a level to see galleries because I've been forced to just lurk  for a few weeks due to the glitch.

Thanks!