Not that it really matters, but...

spyker

Hey all, just wanted to drop a real quick hello.  I've been absent for a while. just after the holidays I started having issues with my internet provider, long story short I they were double billing me and trying to say I wasn't paying my bill, had so much money tied up in the issue that I couldn't afford to switch providers.  It has taken me nearly two months and I'm just now getting things cleared up. I still haven't received the repayment for the over charges, but I should be getting that in the next week or so... For now I'm at least back on line.  RLC has me locked out because they couldn't charge my card, so I have to try to get that fixed. So for the time being I'll be watching the free cams and jumping around on here trying to catch up on what I missed.

So far I've noticed some new faces in the Girls Apartment, upset that Anna is gone but I'm liking the new girls.  Has there been any steamy scenes yet in my absence ???