Suggestion for RLCF

wiseacres1

• 1 month later...

Topic Girls Apartment

As well as the fan pages for each girl, would it be useful to have a page for the apartment as a whole?

I find I might start a post thinking I'm talking about Girl1 but inevitably drift onto her relationships with Girls 2 3 & 4.    There might be more to say about Girl 3 so then the post is in the wrong topic.

Topic Girls Apartment

As well as the fan pages for each girl, would it be useful to have a page for the apartment as a whole?

I find I might start a post thinking I'm talking about Girl1 but inevitably drift onto her relationships with Girls 2 3 & 4.    There might be more to say about Girl 3 so then the post is in the wrong topic.

Just ask a Moderator to move your post to the correct topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Is there a method of seeing outline details about the members of this board? Just name, gender, age group, location? Just the basics?

Thanks

It's all there; we tried to encourage others to make complete profiles, Some just need a gun to the head. 

Thank you for completing yours!.