Leora is a decent girl..

In fact I’m in love with this Goddess.. she is a good looking girl, always showering, always treating her body perfectly, always well shaved down there and when she prepares to go out she is always trendy.. But it’s a pity she does not have the right man in her life “or maybe we think soâ€

It is a pity too that she does not have a career and I wonder is she going to stay with RLC forever?  

Who cares that she does not have a career, and personally, the longer she stays in rlc the better. As you say she is a goddess of pure beauty.  I never get tired of watching her play...  if only some of the other girls in rlc would follow in Leora's steps. and maybe i'd be in heaven.  Leroa is defiantly the most sexiest out of all rlc girls.  

• 2 weeks later...

I often wondered, as a "goddess" does she make herself horny when she looks in the mirror? I agree Karaking, I never get tired of seeing her lay on the couch "butt" side up. It gives a new meaning to the word "awesome".

I adore everything about this lady not only her butt but even her shit is gonna be awesome I guess..