How many ..

Ayzi

How many of you would still view RLC if the top 7 apartment listings were removed tomorrow?

There is so little interests in them them for me which is why I cancelled my subscription fees last summer. There's only so many times you can watch the same old thing before it gets boring.

How many of you would still view RLC if the top 7 apartment listings were removed tomorrow?

There is so little interests in them them for me which is why I cancelled my subscription fees last summer. There's only so many times you can watch the same old thing before it gets boring.

I understand what your saying,  but I am the opposite I like a couple of those 7 apartments "true one or two need to go" but these new girls sometimes are just as boring, with the older apartments you never know whats going to happen, but with these new "girls" apartments its like everyday clock work, after awhile you can dam near tell whats going to happen from the two in the bathtub and the two with the back rub "massage", and it always end up nothing.  When couples like Nelly and Bogdan are having a party its fun to watch and to see whats going on "never boring" to me.  Lately Dasha and Demid has had a lot of company that was intertaining.  Sasha and Dasha has also been doing good with company and something different to watch.  Carina and Sabrina they have there little fun in their apartment as well and it seems Blue is finally opening up too.  Nina and Kira they stop hiding from the cams and sometimes having sex with out the black light, they both walk around the apartment tits showing now...lol    Hector and Suzan always something going on weather its fighting or fucking to sneaking a kiss from the guest.  Yes one or two can go "Zoya and Lev" has gotten boring. since that fight they had I don't visit they apartment to much anymore.  Maya and Stepan boring they can go, Maya is sweet but her man Stepan keeps her living like she is 90yrs old.  Adriana and Daniel are starting to get boring and maybe because she works and he doesn't, for the past few weeks in been a desert in their bed.  Leora and Paul.... Leora is sexy gives us that masturbation set that a lot of people say there tired of but they keep watching no matter how many times she does it..lol they keep watching "me too"..lol  Paul can go..LOL  No do get rid of all seven just one or two.  I don't think there are any one in those seven apartments are there for a modeling career either or run around hiding in the laundry room for 2 hours or have us waiting to see if anything is going to happen half the night either. Another example "I haven't seen Leora or none of the other girls masturbate under the covers yet."  If its supose to be normal living then why hid?? 8)

I would watch rlc if they removed the premium apartments and just had the 7 normal standard apartments because let's face it,it was much better in them days and none of that fake rubbish was going on.

But I do still enjoy watching rlc sometimes. I am mostly a rlcf guy, a rlcf chatbox guy.

if you remove the first 7 appartments you would all but kill the real concept of RLC , they are the appartments that are more real life than the premium appartments . Its because of certain members inability to distinguish between real life and stage play that RLC continue to open new appartments in the premium section of there site . the real question should of been WHO is watching RLC as a true voyuer ?

not saying theres anything wrong in not understanding the concept of the RLC proposal , but you have to understand that that is why now there is almost as many premium rooms as standard ,And the more publicity that the premium appartments get ,the more they will open ,leading to an all out premium site ,  

from RLC own words.

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live round-the-clock.

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

I refuse to acknowledge Kami and Kristy's apartment even exists.   I think RLC is testing people.   K&K has replaced the 3 girls apartment as the most popular.   As RLC sees this, they will start to make more and more apartments pay only.    

But yes, certain apartments can go and nobody will miss them.